FEBRUARY FAVOURITES TIME!

06:42
Hey Everybody,

So it's finally March- I must say that it's about time.
 It fair to say that February has been a very stressful month full of lots of downs and not many up's to be honest. But now March is here things are finally looking brighter- it's actually sunny outside for one thing (Sorry if it's not).
 
So as you guys have probably guessed from the title and twitter what today's blog post is about...
Why it's favourites time!!!!
But first...
I haven't really been loving that any new things this month as I'm still pretty much in love with my January favourites however because I didn't want to not do a February favourites, I've decided to not feature quite so many things this month. But I hope you guys all enjoy it anyway!

So onwards with the post...
 
I'll do beauty first followed by just general favourites
BEAUTY FAVOURITES THIS MONTH:
The first thing I've been loving this month is...
Rimmel Match Perfection in 103 True Ivory
I only actually brought this product towards the end of February as I knew that a lot of bloggers recommended this particular foundation. I was a bit nervous about how it would suit my skin but I haven't been impressed with the foundation that I was previously using so I knew it was time for a change. This is one of the best foundations I have ever used and I have tried a lot, I find it lasts all day even without a primer and it just feels really light, looks dewy and is nice on my skin. Not too thick. I highly recommend this product to all you guys!
 
Second...
Bourjois Blusher in 34 Golden Rose
I have been wanting a good blusher for a while so when I heard about this I thought 'oooo I might like that'. And it turns out that I do! It leaves a lovely sheen to yours cheeks with a light dusting of pink unless you put loads on. The only thing I would say that I don't like about this product is the fact that it doesn't last that long (like all day) but I only tend to use this if I'm going out anywhere special so it's not that much of an issue.
 
Third...
 Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in fair (1)
Now this is a new makeup trick that I learnt recently (I might be the only person who didn't know this but I thought I'd share it with you guys in case you didn't know already)
Apparently if you put a lighter concealer shade than your skin colour under your eyes then it makes you seem more awake and lively (even when you don't feel like that). I tried this and it's works fantastically!!!! (It needed that many exclamation marks)
This concealer is a really good one too especially for the price as I can't remember the exact price but it was around £3 which is super affordable! Bonus point.
 
Fourth...
Stila Color Balm Lipstick in the shade Isabelle
To be honest I hadn't really heard a lot about this brand but I know that my Mum has talked about it a lot as she loves the blusher they do... So when my Mum went to buy one of these lipstick, I thought I would try one too, I was a bit put off by the price (£16) as I haven't ever brought a lipstick that is this expensive before. But it's definitely worth the money! It has an usual peppermint smell to it which I thought was a bit weird when  I read the packaging however it is actually quite a pleasant smell. The colour I have is great for the daytime as it's a light pink and it lasts all day too which pleases me a lot!
 
 
GENERAL FAVOURITES THIS MONTH:
 Miranda Box set Series 1, 2 and 3
Now I love Miranda so much... I was literally crying buckets when the show ended at Christmas.
But the one thing that got me through was my Miranda Box Set I just love it- I can totally relate to the show as Miranda finds her way into tricky (and quite frankly embarrassing) situations with her mum, friends and Gary. This month I've seemed to watch a lot more of Miranda to have a laugh because life can get a bit serious at times (Can't it?) and it's just great to relax with this. That's why it's featured in my favourites this month.
 
 Midi Rings from Accessorize
I love my rings as they are something that I wear everyday without fail but I've been quite liking midi rings lately so I thought I'd buy some. I got these for a £5 in the sale down from £10 for 5 rings which I thought was an absolute bargain!!! And I just think they look cool- what do you guys think?
You don't have to wear them all at once- it's up to you...
 
 Inspirational Quotes
As I've said earlier in this post this month has been very stressful so I been needing some inspiration to help me through and above are some of my favourite quotes that I will try to live by everyday. I just think times sometimes we all need a quote to help us see that we can do whatever we want in our lives and nothing will or can change that- we just need to have faith and believe in ourselves more (I should really listen to my own advice)
Plus quotes are free so you can get them from anywhere and everywhere- who doesn't like something that isn't free?
 
Finally... 
New Look (In general)
I had to think long and hard about my last favourite this month. As I know that this is a pretty unusual favourite to feature but I just love the whole of New Look it is literally my favourite shop ever. So much so that I think I could buy the whole shop whenever I visit one. So I thought I'd share my love of it with you guys.
Honestly New Look has some great clothes for Spring/ Summer in at the moment so you guys should totally go and check it out!
 
 
That's all folks...
 
So that today's post really, I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it as I think favourites blog posts are one of my most favourite post to write. I hope you liked the products/ general things featured... Let me know in the comments what you think of them if you use them already or are going to use them after reading this. Cause I'd love to know. So I guess that's all then...  before I go I just want to again say a massive thank you to all of those who follow/ read my blog it honestly means so much (Sorry I keep saying this).
 
Next blog post will probably be a 'Nail that Technique' one on Sunday but I have also been nominated for the 'Versatile Blogger Award' by the lovely Micah Maristela, so I'm hoping that will go up before Sunday. Well I'll try anyway.
 
So that's all until next time friends,
Talk Soon
X
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.