Fear Conqearing and Other Stuff....

09:26
Hey Everyone
 
So it's been a long while since I've last blogged- I'm sorry.
Life's just been pretty hectic at the minute but this last couple of days has to have been one of the most momentous moments of my life so far!
(The picture doesn't really have any relevance to today's post but it's one of my favourites...)
 
 You see I've conquered a fear that I've had since about the age of 11 and it feels great...
If any of you guys have any fears that you want to conquer then I'd really recommend you do!
 Life has a habit of throwing things we don't want in our way but sometimes we have to step outside our comfort zone to overcome it.
Everyone has fears but nobody should rule their life around it... fears are there to overcome, whether you do it ASAP or after a few years like me- it's up to you guys for how long you decide to take to overcome it. But do it when your ready.

So I didn't really know what I was going to do today...
So guess this is just a quick 'hello again' and I just want to say I will try and get back into blogging at least weekly again (I would like to blog twice weekly but lets not get ahead of ourselves)
 
So today is definitely a short but hopefully sweet post...
I just kind of wanted to give you guys a 'pick me up' as with only one week left until the Easter holidays, life can begin to seem like it's dragging. So hopefully I've made at least one of you guys smile reading this (hopefully someone's reading but I'm smiling at least)
 
So as I said earlier I'm hoping to get back into the flow of blogging again, so there will hopefully be another blog going up later this week (around Thursday)...
But I've got a bit of a dilemma...
I don't know what to do it on? What do you guys want?
Do you want a 'What's in my bag' post or another 'Nail that technique'?
It's up to you guys- leave want you want to see in the comments below. 
 
Also before I forget...
I'm thinking about redesigning my blog so I'd love to hear your ideas or if you think I should leave it as it is.
I'm thinking more picture's in the background- maybe I'll stick with the blue and pink theme.
What do you guys think?
 
So that's the end for today guys... hope you enjoyed it!
Sorry it doesn't really have any really meaning to it apart from little me waffling on.... But I just wanted to share this with you guys anyway!
Hope you have a good Sunday afternoon or whatever day you are reading this on,
and I'll talk soon,
 
Bye
X
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.