Expected the Unexpected.

05:32
Hey Everyone,
 
So this is just a short post to let you guys know why I haven't been blogging much at the moment and I hope that you'll forgive me.
Here's a clue:
 
 
So...
 
I'm not going to dress it up or anything to be honest I have been feeling very stressed at the minute as I've got lots of really important A-levels exams coming up in the next couple of months as I'm sure you guys have exams too.
So I'm sure many of you will know how revision takes over your life around exams.
 
 And to be totally honest I just panicked... One moment it was January 1st and before I knew it, it was April- a month before my exams start. So I decide to put aside my favourite hobbies such as writing this blog and pick up my textbooks instead- it has been very hard to get into the revision mode. I just never feel in the mood for revision, though I'm not sure anyone does really, do they?
If any of you reading this can easily get into the mood for revision then lucky you- do you fancy passing some of your motivation over to me?
 
So basically I'm saying for the next couple of months please don't expect me to blog every week because I'm going to have to choose revision a past time for a while yet. But I promise I'll make it up to you guys when exam season is over... Summer's coming up so I'll hopefully be blogging a lot then.
 
Please don't be mad at me...
 
If any of you guys have exams coming up then I wish you all the best of luck!
 
I will do a blog post on revision tips either later today or tomorrow if I can... So I'll try and offer some of my wisdom (or lack of) on how you guys can get through these exams if you have them.
 
The motto I'm going to live by is 'Expect the Unexpected'
 
Talk Soon Friends.
 
X

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.