Lippie Talk!

05:29

Hey Everyone,
 
It's been a while since I posted on here... (bit of an understatement)
The truth is I got a bit restless with this blog- I felt it wasn't going where I wanted it too so I made the decision to just start again. This time with 'Lippie'... I feel 'Gemima Love' has taught me so much - it really was a learning curve, I felt it has really helped me to decide what sort of blogging I want to do.

 So... 'Lippie' was born.

'Lippie' is going to be my new blog featuring mainly fashion and beauty posts with a hint of life advice added too... Because let's face it being a teenage girl is tough!
 
I'd really love it if you guys could check out my new blog, the link's below- I'd love to hear what you think of 'Lippie' too: 
I've currently only done two blog posts- one explaining what 'Lippie' is all about and the second is the first official post... I'll be posting every Sunday so I hope you guys will look forward to reading 'Lippie' just as much as I love writing it!
 
Also before I go, I'd like to say a massive thank you to all of you who have supported 'Gemima Love' since it started almost a year ago now and it would mean a lot if you continued to support 'Lippie' just as much!
 
Love you all and take care 
 
X 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.