'All I Know Now' Summer read 📚☀️

03:59

Hey Everyone,
 
I know what your thinking 'She didn't blog yesterday!' and I'm sorry I did intended too but time just ran out in the day so I decided to do one today instead, I hope you guys will forgive me.
To be honest this post is only going to be a short one as I'm going on an 'internet detox' but I didn't want to not explain why I wasn't blogging for a couple of weeks.
 
So as I'm sure many of you guys are going away or maybe your just having a staycation this summer but if you're anything like me then you will be wanting to read A LOT of books this summer- honestly I get through my books so quick. I'm proud to admit that I'm a totally bookworm- it's nothing to be ashamed of!
 
So I thought as I won't be blogging for a couple of weeks I would recommend this book for you guys to read whilst I'm gone:

 
Carrie Hope Fletcher- 'All I know now',
 
This is a really great book- I don't want to tell you guys too many things about the book as otherwise there would be no point in you guys reading it...
But what I am going to say is that it is more like a guide to life than a story and who wouldn't want to take life advice from the lovely Carrie.
Now I know you guys may have not watched Carrie's YouTube videos so you think that your not part of the 'Hopefuls' but to be honest I don't think it matters here.
A very good friend of mine brought this for me recently for my birthday because she knew that I've been wanting to read it for ages however although I've watched the odd one or two of Carrie's YouTube video's and I am subscribed to her-I don't watch every single one off her vlogs and I didn't really know that much about her until I read this book. I mean I knew who she was and what she did but I didn't know that much else.
If you don't know Carrie then you should know that this book is like an older sister help guide to life because lets face it life can have a habit of throwing things in our faces (not literally though).
I've still got a couple more chapters to read before I finish it which I'm hoping to read in the next couple of days... but what I want to finish saying about this book is that you really can' have your cake and eat it with this book'- Do you understand what I mean? (Fellow Hopefuls I'm hoping you guys see the link)
 
So that's all folks...
 
As I said earlier there won't be a blog post from me for a couple of weeks now as I'm wanting to go on a bit of an 'internet detox'. As I do think it's good to lift you head up from this amazing internet world that's there with a click of a button and enjoy the world around you once in a while.
Enjoy the next couple of weeks of your summer guys!!!
Let me know what you thought of this post or Carrie's book in the comments below as I'd love to hear what you guys thought.
Have fun!!!!!
 
Talk soon
X
 
 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.