Be a Warrior not a Worrier... Life...eh?

08:44
Hey Everyone,
 
I hope your all alright, I've been ill for the last week with this horrible cold which has been going round.... Have any of you guys had it?
Well anyway I think (touch wood) that I'm finally getting better.
 
So my last blog post was a while ago now, 'Nail that Technique: Vertical Stripes Edition' I hope you guys all liked it- I'm hoping to do me so let me know what designs you'd like me to cover and whether or not you'd like harder designs or easier ones. I don't want to do anything that you guys don't like.
  
Anyway... now that's all out of the way, let's get on with this post...
 
So today I'm going to do something slightly different as I want my blog to cover all area's but mainly be focused on beauty and fashion....

So today I'm going to talk about 'Worries'. We all have them. I certainly have a lot. You see I've wanted to do a blog post on this for a while now as I want us to be able to share things with each other. But I was worried (ironic) about if it would be too heavy for you guys...but I feel now we are getting to know each other now so it's the right time to bring it up.

 
Most of us have worries (If you don't have any then you're very lucky)
But recently I've been getting more worries than usual and I feel that I can't really talk to anyone about apart from you guys...
You see I don't know if you guys worry about the 'future' but it's a topic that really got me down recently.... let me explain...
 
So everything was going how I wanted it too I'd finally decided what I wanted to do next year when I leave school... well I thought I'd decided at least....
Long story short it turns out that what I thought I wanted isn't really what I want at all and I feel I can't tell my parents this....
Do any of you guys get this?
Sorry if your not really following, it's just a relief to get it out somewhere.
You see my parents are so supportive and I love them to pieces but I just don't want to disappoint them....
 
So the reason I'm telling you guys this is to kind of help you guys if you have any worries.... cause no matter what you guys think it's good to tell someone, anyone about anything that's concerning you... teacher, parents, friends, even telling a pet helps to take some of the worry away.
I want you guys to know this because I been holding my worry in for a long time now and it's causing me to lose sleep and I just feel like there is a tight knotting sensation inside of me that I just need to get rid of.
 
So I was reading my  'Love, Tanya' book (Really good book!) and there is a section about quotes at the back and this one really stood out for me:
'Be a warrior not a worrier'
And it just really made me think...
So I've decided that after this post I'm going to talk to my parents about how I'm feeling because it's like how the saying goes 'a problem shared is a problem halved' and it's true.
 
I just wanted to share this with you guys... to show you that you can and should speak out against your worries no matter what they are because there is someone always there to help you.
Make sure that you're a 'warrior not a worrier!'
 
If you spoke out about a worry recently then I'd love to hear how in the comments below... or if you want to share a worry then hopefully I might be able to help.
Lets all get rid of our worries today!
 
Sorry if you felt this post was a bit heavy.... I promise I'll be back to my normal self next post.... I just wanted to make the point that life can be tough sometimes but we've got to fight to get through it (not literally)... cause there's always light at the end of the tunnel!
 
Talk soon
X
 
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.