Weekly Beauty Favourite...

08:30
Hey Everyone,
 
I hope your all having a good Sunday so far... the sun is shining (unless it's night-time when your reading this) and its finally starting to feel a bit more like Spring is coming. I don't know whether you guys think this too but for me personally I find that Spring is one of the prettiest times of the year ... especially when all those new flowers blossoming....
 
So anyway (Sorry for babbling on again- I swear I do this every blog post) today post is only going to be a short one as I have something new and extra special for you guys coming tomorrow so make sure you check that out! (I don't want to say too much about it though)
Anyway today's blog post 'Weekly Beauty Favourite' is going to be a weekly feature on my blog (well hopefully) as I've been wanting to do this for a while now as I always forget what I've loved in a month by the time it comes to my 'Favourites' post... so this will be shorter than my usual 'Favourites' post will only contain one or two beauty items that I've tried and can't wait to share with you guys. So I hope you guys like it!
 
So this week I've been loving...
 Toni & Guy Prep Leave in Conditioner, £6.99
I brought this product a while ago now and loved it when I first tried it then I just seemed to forget about it but I was searching in my room for a particular nail colour this last week and I came across it again.
This product is perfect for long hair that can become a handful to say the least! I love my long hair but sometimes it's so hard to manage it but you can really notice the difference after using this product!
To use...You have to wash your hair with shampoo first (don't worry about using a 'Toni & Guy' shampoo cause I didn't and it still worked just as well) then you need to towel dry your hair a bit to take any loose water off your hair, then your ready to apply a blob of this product (I had a bigger blob then you would perhaps need if you have shorter hair but if your unsure about the size of the blob you need, then just go with the walnut size one as it says on the packaging).
After that you ready to style/ dry and you'll notice that your hair is softer, smoother and less tangled hopefully instantly. I tend to notice that this lasts until I wash it again too which is good too.
 
So that it for today....
 
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I'd love to know if you have or are going to try this product- let me know what you think in the comments below! If have anything else that you would like me to cover in my blog then I love to hear your idea's in the comments box too.
Don't forget to click that follow me on bloglovin button too ;-)
 
Talk tomorrow (remember that extra special post coming tomorrow, I can't wait to hear what you guys think)
Have a good day!
 
Cheero

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.