INFINITY DREAMS AWARD!

05:27
Hey Everyone,
 
So I've been nominated for the 'INFINITY DREAMS AWARD' by the lovely Kira Lindon, here's the link to her blog 'http://kirafelicialindxn.blogspot.co.uk/'. You guys should totally go and check her blog out but not until you've finished reading this ;-)
 
 
 
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank and follow the blog that has nominated you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions that were set for you 
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
 
 
11 Facts about Me!
 
1) I love a good cup of tea- I literally have about 5 cups a day!
2) My favourite colour is blue as I find it has a really calming effect on me.
3) Today I'm having a non-makeup day.
4) I love soap opera's I watch them all apart from Hollyoak's
5) I always have my nails painted
6) I didn't watch Frozen until last Christmas (2014) and now I'm obsessed with it.
7) I just love shopping! Do you?
8) I live on my laptop (maybe not literally)
9) I love YouTuber's especially Zoella
10) 'Gemima' is just a nickname my friends gave me!
11) Not gonna lie writing theses' was hard!
 
 
Questions from Kira for me to answer:
 
1. What's the worst job you've had?
Ummm well I don't know how to say this but I've never had a job- I'm probably the only person out of you guys reading this that hasn't. I know I probably should get one and I do feel bad for not having one but to be honest I don't have time at the moment. I probably should start looking soon though (I've been saying this for the last year)

 2. Can you describe a bad day for you?
A bad day for me would probably start with me not waking up to the lovely sound of my alarm (not) making me late, then missing the bus which means being late for class so my teachers will have a go at me about time keeping. Then I'll probably get a rubbish grade on an essay I actually tried hard on (so unfair) then my parents will have a go at me (unless I decide not to tell them) and then I'll eat some chocolate and watch 'Miranda' to help me feel better and fall asleep.

 3. If you could meet any TV character, who would you choose?
I would love to meet.... Miranda, I just love her so much- I think we would totally get each other sense of humour. Cause I'm childish too and proud :-)

 4. What is your favourite time of day?
Probably 3.10pm (very precise I know) as it's when I've finished school but I still have the afternoon to look forward too.

 5. Who is your favourite human being?
A bit cliché but I'm going to say two, my Mum and Dad as although we fight but I know they only want the best for me and they've always been there for me. I wouldn't change them for the world!

 6. Where is your dream destination?
NEW YORK!!!! I'd love to travel there sooooo much, it would be a dream come true!

 7. If you could change any ending of any movie, what would you change?
Good question- I like this one! I think I would change the end of TFIOS so Augustus doesn't die!!!! So sad I literally wept watching that!

 8. What are you craving?
Chocolate- doesn't everyone?

 9. How would you describe yourself?
Happy, smiley and someone who laughs out loud a lot! As you can guess I'm a cheery person!

 10. Favourite dog breed?
Labrador every time as I actually have one and I love her to pieces!!!!

 11. Baths or showers?
Baths are more relaxing but I like showers more a they are quick and easy to have at the end of a long tiring day!
 
 
Blogger's I nominate are...
 
 
FM Perfume & Cosmetics from Maria- http://Mariabyrombeauty.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 
 
Where Did You Get It- http://www.wheredidyouget.it/
 
 
 
 
 
 
The questions I give you guy's to answer are:
 
1) Dog's or cat's?
2) Who's your favourite YouTuber and why?
3) If you could change any ending of any movie, what would you change?
4) What's your favourite book?
5) Fashion or beauty?
6) Favourite shop and why?
7) Love to visit?
8) Favourite song?
9) If you could be anyone who would it be and why?
10) Where would you go for your ideal day out?
11) Home cooking or out for a meal?
 
 
So that's all folks...
I hope you enjoyed today's post- I'm hoping to do another post either later today or tomorrow. So keep checking back for that. Good luck to those I nominated and I hope you have fun answering the questions I set you!

Also before I forget I just wanted to say a quick thank you to those of you who have started following me lately- it's means so much to me! Honestly I'm just so grateful to you all who take the time out of your day's to read my little blog. (Hopefully someone's reading this otherwise that would be awkward!)
 
Talk Soon
X
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.