My Top 3 Steps To a SIMPLE Life....

04:30

Hey Everybody,
 
So how's your weekend going so far?
I don't know about you guys but I think the weekend is literally what I live for.... a nice long lie in, lounging around the house all day (unless you have a social life) and the best part is being able watch as much TV or eat as much food as you want! ;-)
So yes, you could say Saturday and Sunday are the best two days of the week for me!
Do you guys agree?
 
So anyway enough babbling from me and on with today's post...
 
Today I'm going to a post on skincare products... in particular my most favourite brand of all time... Can you guess what it is??? 
 
Why it's SIMPLE Skincare range... Did you like my hint in the title?
 
So it's fair to say that I am a big fan of everyone having a skincare routine... whatever age you are, it's never to early or late to start!
I would say that I've only had a skincare routine for about a year now and I can honestly say my skin has never looked so good and healthy!
 
What made me want to start a skincare routine did you say?
Well I was watching one of Zoella's video's about having a skincare routine and I thought why don't I try one!
 
Ok so I know we all have busy lives and we don't really have the time to stop and look after our skin... but I believe we should make time... as we only get one skin and we should look after it!
So what if you have to spend an extra 3 minutes on you morning or evening routine's- I promise you it will be so worth it in a couple of months time...when you skin is positively glowing in the summer's sun!
 
So here's 3 SIMPLE products which I think you should add to your skincare routine's:
Firstly, I'm going to start with the product I use in the morning followed by my two evening products which I use...
Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash 150ml, £3.49 from Boots
Now I use this product every morning without fail...it's soooooo good!
I tend to use this in the morning once I've woken up (obviously) before I apply any makeup as I feel that it prepares my skin for the day ahead.
To use you have to wet your face first with warm water then apply a penny size amount of the face wash to your hands. Rub them together to make it go all foamy and soapy then apply to your face. I usually rub t on my face for about a minute before washing it off and patting dry.
It leaves your face feeling so soft!
 
At night time I use:
 Simple Kind To Skin Facial Cleansing Wipes - 1 x 25 Wipes, £3.49 from Boots
This was probably the first Simple product I used...
I have loved these for a very long time, as they cleanse your skin after a long tiring day at work or school leaving your face feel fresh.
But bonus point they also remove makeup too (two in one!)... as it's not good to go sleep in your makeup!
You should always try to take any makeup off before going bed but obviously it not going to hurt if you forget every once in a while.
 
Finally before I go sleep at the end of a long day I use:
Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser 125ml, £4.50 from Boots
This product is AMAZING!
I use it at night as it moisturises for up to 12 hours (so while I'm sleeping) so I can wake up the next day with my skin feeling perfectly moisturised ready to go.
 
Quick Tip:
Ok so none of these products are breaking the bank but I always feel unsure about spending money on a product that I don't know my skin will like...
So my top tip is to buy the mini versions of these products which are about £1.50 so you can test it out then if you like the product you can go and buy the full sized versions.
I did this and I actually found the mini version lasted a good while!
 
 
So that's all folks...
 
I hope you guys enjoyed today's post...
I'd love to hear if you use any of these products already or if you recommend any other products for me or other readers to try then please leave them below...
Don't worry if you don't want to try all of these product featured as different skincare routine's work for different people... so maybe only try one and see how that goes but I'd love to hear if you notice the difference in your skin!
Also before I go, I would just like to again thank everyone who takes the time out of their day to read my post and follow my blog... It honestly means the world to me. You guys are the best!
If you would like me to post about anything in specific then please leave what you would like to see in the comments below... whether it beauty, fashion or even cooking I'd love to see what you guys want to see more of.
 
So that's all until next time friends...
Talk Soon
X
 
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.