What is this week's beauty favourite?

07:24
 
Hey Everyone,
 
I know I only posted yesterday but I realised that I haven't done a weekly beauty favourite for the last couple of weeks so I thought as a short post today I would feature my two favourite products which I am currently LOVING right now.
So hopefully you guys can go and check them out or if you already use them then I'd love to know what you guys thought.
 
Before we begin...
I just wanted to ask how you days are going so far?
Many of you reading this might have gone back to school today after half term including me.
I don't know about you guys but honestly it was tough to get up this morning.
I am not a morning or a school person so the two together aren't a good mix!
How about you guys? let me know in the comments bow below.
 
So on with the post....
....
Also I just wanted to add that I hope that yesterday's post on worries helped any of you guys reading it who are worried right now... sometimes it's good to just to be open! (if you haven't go and check it out here: http://gemimalove.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/be-warrior-not-worrier-lifeeh.html)
 
Recent weeks favourites...
 
Firstly...
Is a product that is very close to my heart!
I literally love this brand sooooo much....
Orangeasm Body Wash by Soap and Glory
 
This is a very nice body wash...
I can't quite remember how much it cost but if any of you guys know then can you leave it in the comments so other people can see.
I would say this is kind of mid price range for a shower gel.
But it's SUPER nice.
So thick and creamy.... a small amount of this really does go a long way in my opinion.
It has a lovely zesty smell to it making it smell super fresh which is perfect for spring/ summer.
Have any of you guys tried it? If not then I really recommend you try it out!
 
 
Secondly...
I feel a bit 'late to the party' with this product, as I don't now about you guys but when it first came to the UK my twitter was full of blogger's reviews of it. So I thought I'd share mine...
Roller lash by Benefit
 
I haven't really tried many Benefit products as they aren't really in my price range however I am a little bit obsessed with this.
Again I don't know the price as I got this sample free with 'Elle' magazine as I don't think you can buy it yet in the UK... Can you?
Anyway I'd love to know if you can...
But this is one of the BEST mascara's I've EVER tried!!!!
(so good I felt the need for capital letters)
It's just amazing...
So nice and easy to apply with the brush, it gives a full coverage on the lashes and I find it really does last all day which I find most mascara's don't.
I think this will remain a beauty favourite for a while... so don't be surprised to see it pop up again in my February favourites!
 
 
So that's all folks...
I might not post for a couple of days now as I've got a hectic week coming up...
But I'll try as that's all you can do with life... Just try.
I hope you guys liked this post and let me know what you think in the comments below.
 
Talk Soon
X
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.