Top Three Highstreet Lipsticks πŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ’„ (Rimmel, Mac and Stila)

05:48
Hey Everyone,

So as its finally summer I thought it would be only appropriate to do a post on lipsticks...
Because even if you don't like to wear a lot of makeup, a simple slick of your favourite lipstick can really define your look!
Summer is about bold, bright colours so it's time for you guys to embrace this within your lipstick colour so below are my top 3 high-street lipsticks that I would really recommend for you guys to try.
Enjoy!

 
First up:
Stila in the shade 'Isabelle',
I really like this lipstick because as you can see it's quite a pale, pinky shade and isn't too bold or bright if your afraid of bright lipsticks. I wear this daily as it gives me a bit of colour but it's not too intense and in your face. This lipstick is actually really good for your lips as well as it's really hydrating and has shea butter in it to help keep your lips moisturised as I know that I suffer with dry lips all year round.
 
Second up:
Mac in the shade 'Girl about town',
Now I love the name of this lipstick but that's not the reason to why I brought it- honest!
This lipstick is again super hydrating and long lasting (depending on how much you eat and drink with it on). The colour is a really intense, bright pink- so great if your in one of those moods where you can't be bothered to puts lots of other makeup on places such as your eyes (I'm like this a lot) as this lipstick can really lift your entire look. This will definitely be going on holiday with me!
 
Third up:
Rimmel 'Kate Collection' in the shade number 01,
This is just a good old classic- a red lipstick, a statement every time. But the reason I decided include this was because I do think it's a really good lipstick. Weirdly I find that the colour adapts to your lips as me and my mum both have this shade and it looks a slightly different colour on both of us. I do like to put a clear gloss over this as I do find this lipstick can be quite drying on my lips but I still love it.
If your planning on making a statement with your lip colour this summer a classic red is always a winner!
 
Finally:
Zoella Beauty- 'Kissy Missy',
Now I know I said that I was only going to do three lipsticks and this isn't really a lipstick but as it came out this last week I definitely thought it was worth a mention. This is more of a lipbalm rather than a lipstick but Zoella has done a really great job with this product. It's very moisturising and would be great for everyday wear over the summer as the colour is really buildable so you can be as daring as you like with it!
 
Obviously you guys will probably know that the Rimmel lipstick and 'Kissy Missy' are quite a bit cheaper than the Stila and the Mac ones as I wanted to covered everyone's budget. However that's not to say that cheaper lipsticks are worse than more expensive ones... so if you can't afford to spend a lot on your lipstick then that doesn't matter because you can't put a price on a good, old smile!
 
So that's all folks....
 
I hope you enjoyed this post- let me know if you thought in the comments below and I'd love to hear your thoughts on the products featured too!
If any of you read my last post 'It's June Favourites Time'- you will have recognised the Mac lipstick from that and you will have seen that it was my birthday a couple of days ago. I would just like to say that I had a great day and that I have loved celebrating my 18th with my friends and family... it feels weird being an official adult!
 
One last thing I'd like to say is:
'Be bold, be brave with your lip colour this summer but more importantly wear your lipstick with confidence and show it off!'
 
Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your day and I'll be back next Tuesday with another post,
Talk Soon Friends
X
 
 
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.