Would You Rather? Fashion and Beauty Edition!

08:28
Hey Everyone,
 
I hope your all having a good day so far...
So,
You may be wondering what the hell this blog post is going to be about but let me explain.
 
I was getting a bit bored of doing my revision and suddenly a new idea for a blog post popped into my head,
I thought why don't I do a 'Would you rather' blog post!
You know like the game you would play with your friends, where you ask a question beginning with 'Would you rather...' and give two options which your friend would have to choose between and say which one they'd rather do...
Now I don't know if anyone has ever done this for a blog post before but I just thought it would be a really fun blog post to do.
 
Now as this is a blog post it's obviously not going to work the same as you would do it to someone face to face.
But I thought that why don't we all interact together here.
So the way I'm going to do it is I'll leave some 'Would you rather?' questions with options below and you guys can answer and leave your 'would you rather' questions for me in the comments...
 
Sound fun?
 
Ok so here's my 10 'Would you rather?' questions below:
(they're mostly all related to fashion and beauty but there are others in there too)
 
1.
Would you rather go out for the whole day without foundation or mascara? 

2.
Would you rather wear nail foils or do your own nail art? 

3.
Would you rather have your parents or your friends give you a full makeover? (This means style you and do your makeup)

4.
Would you rather never go on YouTube or Twitter again? 

5.
Would you rather eat cake or chocolate? (I know tough one) 

6.
Would you rather read a blog or watch a vlog? 

7.
Would you rather sleep for the whole of your summer holiday or the whole of prom night? 

8.
Would you rather have your makeup done by Michelle Phan or by Zoella?

9.
Would you rather have a major fashion or makeup disaster? (I mean walk around with a hole in you disco pants for a whole day or shave off your eyebrow kind of disaster)

10.
Lastly would you rather date Alfie Deyes or Joe Sugg? (No you can't have both) 
 
 
 I can't wait to read which ones you'd choose, I'd love it if you guys left me some 'Would you rather?' questions below too, if you can try and relate them to fashion and beauty then that's great but if you can't then I don't mind either- I just want to read what you'd ask! 
This way we can all have a laugh together- think of it as one giant sleepover game over the internet...
Please leave only nice questions below so no questions that are going to offend anyone please!
This is suppose to be fun!!!!
 
Get involved below, and I'll try to answer your questions ASAP
 
Talk Soon Friends,
X

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.