Have a Lush Easter!

04:54
Hey Everyone,

So to say that I haven't been blogging consistently lately would be an understatement....
I'm sorry!
 I just haven't really been feeling in the blogging mood until now....
But before we get started....
I want to ask you guys what you think of my new blog design?
I felt I needed a change as I'd had the other one for a couple of months and I didn't really feel that it represented my blog any more. I like the new design because I feel it's funky, cool and hopefully original but I'd love to hear what you guys think of it!
 
So anyway back to today's post...
Easter's just around the corner and I don't know about you guys but I just love Easter!!!!
The atmosphere, food and did I mention the chocolate!
But for those of you who aren't massive fans of chocolate like me or maybe you want to indulge your body and relax then this blog post is for you!
So a couple of days ago, I visited to Lush.
I wouldn't say I'm completely obsessed with Lush as I love their bath bombs but I never really have the time to have a bath so I don't really go into the shop very often. But I do love the seasonal stuff they do, Christmas, Halloween and Easter- I love them all! So I purchased a couple of bath bombs designed for Easter and I thought I'd share them with you all...
 
 
 
 
The first bath bomb I brought was....
 
Hoppity Poppity- £2. 50
 
I saw this online and I just knew I had to buy it... believe me it looks even more adorable in person!
On the packaging it says that it has a lovely fresh, herbal scent to it... it kind of reminds me of flower gardens- I don't know why, maybe that's just me! But this should be one you guys should definitely try- why don't you hop on over to buy it (like the joke?)
 
The second thing (and last) that I brought was...
 
Fluffy Egg- £2. 95
 
The colour of this bath bomb is just amazing- it's a gorgeous Barbie pink- guaranteed to brighten up any bath time! It has an amazing scent of candyfloss and literally looks good enough to eat (I wouldn't recommend you do it eat it though).... I can't wait to drop this in my bath and just soak up the candyfloss atmosphere... this one definitely reminds me of a fun fair! What's not to love?!?!
 
 
 I haven't tried either of them in the bath yet but I'm sure they'll be as good as they'll look and I've never had a bad bath bomb from Lush. I might give one a go this afternoon even!
I'll let you guys know how I get on with them!
If any of you guys love Lush and have any recommendations of products that you love that I should try, then leave them in the comments below and I'll give them a go.
 
So that's all for today
I hope you like this egg- tastic post (hahahaha).
There will be a March favourites post coming soon (can you believe it's April already?!?!)
Have a good Easter with your friends and family guys!
 
Talk Soon Friends.
X
 
 
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.