Summer Loving... ☀️

05:47
Hey Everyone, 
 
Well it's definitely been long time no see from me...
What with my exams and finishing Alevels- it safe to say that the last couple of months have been very stressful! One thing I know for sure though is that I've missed blogging to you guys! 
 
So how are you all?
If any of you have had exams I hope they went well for you! But if you don't feel like your exams did go well then don't stress because I'm sure you guys will have done a lot better then you think!
Have faith!
 Although I would be lying if I said I'm looking forward to results day *sighs loudly 

But let's not worry about that now as summer is here ☀️
So it means we have time to kick back, relax and enjoy the next few months with friends and family... I'm definitely making the most of my summer already (as I'm currently sat in the garden writing this, enjoying the hot weather that we are having in the UK at the moment) Believe me this is a rare occurrence in England

So what have you guys got planned for summer? 

Are you travelling somewhere exotic or maybe your just staying at home, either way I hope you all enjoy your summer. 
I'm personally hoping to do lots of blogging, and spend lots of time with my family and friends. Because that's what summer there for- to enjoy! 
 
So what makes your perfect summer? 
Is it the hot weather, the time off work/ school or the fact that you can eat an ice cream all day, everyday if you wanted to? 
Here's some pictures that I've took previously that definitely sum up summer for me: 



As you can see my idea of summer basically involves the sun (obviously), the beach and the sea. But these wouldn't mean summer without having my family and friends to enjoy it with me. So what I'm basically saying is that summer doesn't have to involve any of the things in the pictures above just as long as you are happy and with the people you care about you can make this summer, your perfect summer where ever you are! 

*Starts singing 'Summer loving' (a song from the musical Grease in case you didn't already know) 

Now back to this blog post...
 
As my exams are over now I'm hoping to blog weekly (I'm thinking on a Tuesday- sound good?). Expect lots of new summer makeup/nail/ fashion tips and just a good old chinwag really... So in other words watch this space! 
That is it for today really- I just wanted to explain to you guys what's being going on in my life recently, and to allow me time to get back on board with blogging again. 
I'm thinking for next week's post on doing either a summer nail art or a summer makeup essentials post- which would you guys prefer? Let me know in the comments below. 
 
Well that's all folks- I hope you liked today's post, I'd love to hear what you guys thought about it in the comments below.
 
Enjoy the rest of your day and I'll see you next Tuesday friends!  
X
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.