The Versatile Blogger Award!

09:39
 
Hey Everyone,
 
I said I was going to blog before the weekend and I had a free afternoon so I thought why not do it now... I hope you guys enjoy it!
So recently I've been nominated for 'The Versatile Blogger Award' by the lovely Micah Maristela, I would like to thank you so much Micah for this nomination as I love getting nominated for these 'Blogger Awards' as I means you guys who read my blog can get to know more about me. Anyway if you want to check out Micah blog then the links below:
 
 
 
Not gonna lie when I found out I had been nominated for the 'Versatile Blogger Award' I had to do some research to see what exactly it was as I had heard about it... but I was still unsure so I felt I needed to check it out before doing this post...
 
I found out that the rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about yourself.
3. Select and nominate other blogs that you have recently discovered for the award.
 
So are you guys ready for the seven facts about me?
 
Let's begin.... (The facts are quite open by the way)
 
1. I begun this blog because I was bored with my life (already and I'm only 17) so I wanted a new challenge... like a sort of hobby. It's fair to say that I've loved every minute spent on my blog (I hope you guys do to)... I just love the idea of having my own space on the internet (sorry it's kind of cliché). If any of you guys want to start a blog and don't think you have the courage to then I would say to you to just go to it as a motto I love but my friends cringe at whenever I say it is 'If you don't jump then you'll never learn how to fly'...
 
2. I don't really know what I want to do with my life...  I've always been creative and arty (don't you just love that word?) but I've never really seen myself as doing a career in that, the only thing I know is that I want to see and experience the world. Got any idea's I could really use them? Maybe I should go down the art route after all as it's something I enjoy and I think that enjoying what you do is really important in a job!
 
3. 'Gemima' is a nickname that my friends gave me... I didn't like it to begin with but it kind of stuck in a good way so I decided to use it for my blog... I think I like it now- what do you guys think?
 
4. I love chocolate... who doesn't? My favourite at the moment would have to be 'Maltesers' but then that changes all the while... what's your favourite? Let's discuss our love of chocolate!
 
5. I'm kind of invisible in the real world... like I have 6 close friends who mean the world to me but other than that no one else really notices me... if I'm honest it used to really bother me but then I thought 'Surely the people who notice me are worth noticing' so now it doesn't really bother me.
 
6. I really want to start doing YouTube video's but I'm too scared that you guys won't like me....
 
7. And finally... drum roll please... I am quite shy person as you've probably guessed and I often get anxious around big crowds of people... So a packed school bus isn't fun at all! I think it's mainly a confidence issue you see, I think I'm gradually overcoming it but if you guys have any ways of overcoming it sooner then I'd love to hear them.
 
 
 I've nominated 5 amazing blogs for 'The Versatile Blogger Award', I could have done more but I feel these particular blogs really deserve more credit...
 
 
cheekybillo.com- http://cheekybillo.com
 
 
 
 
 
 
So that's all folks...
 
 
I hope you guys have enjoyed finding out a bit more about me- I'd love to know what you thought in the comments below. Good luck to the bloggers that I've nominated- sorry if you've already been nominated.
 
I think my next post will be a 'Nail that Technique' one coming this Sunday... So do you guys want an easy or a hard design? If you have any idea's about designs which I could do I'd love to read them in the comments...
 
 
Talk Soon friends
X
 
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.