A good catch up with a side order of photography.... (sorry it's not cake)

10:42
Hey Everyone,
 
I really wanted to do a blog post today and I thought I ought to as I haven't really been feeling it the last couple of days.... Do you guys ever feel like that?
I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while...
I just didn't have anything really to blog about and I didn't want you guys to feel that I was wasting your time...
 
So today...
 
I still haven't got much to say other than my social calendar isn't exactly full to the limits at the minute but recently I've realised that I have taken a LOT of really cool photos which I love so I'd like to share them with you guys.
I know I'm going completely out of the area that I usually blog in but I felt like a change for today so I hope you guys like it....
 
Enjoy....
 
(Before we get started I just want to say that all photos featured below are my own... some I am quite proud of I have to admit)
 



 







 
 

 
So that's all for today....
 
I'd love to know what you thought of today's post and if you'd like me to do more blog post like this in the comments below... 
I've just realised I know I said I'd do a 'Nail that Techniques' blog post soon in my last blog post so I'll try and get that put together over the next couple of days for you....
 
Have a good day (well afternoon/ evening... basically have a good time of the day whenever you're reading this)
 
Also before I go I just want to say that I am hoping to do a Q & A blog post in the upcoming weeks so if you guys have any questions you want me to answer in it then leave them below or tweet me at @gemimalove12
 
Can't wait to read them!
 
Talk Soon Friends
X
 
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.