Thank You for 100!

07:50
Hey Everyone,
 
So today is only going to be a brief post as I wasn't really planning to do one (again) as I've got quite a lot of school work to do (Don't you just hate school work?).
But I went on my 'Bloglovin' account this morning and I saw that I've got 105 followers for my blog!!!!!
Which is absolutely amazing...
Like I generally can't believe that so many people have started following my little blog...
(I thought the heart shape fireworks were appropriate!)
 
I know compared to lots of other bloggers and their thousands of followers, mine seem practically nothing but to me it honestly it means everything!
And everyone has to start somewhere, don't they?
 
I always said to myself that if I ever reached 100 followers then I would blog about it... so I have!
 
I don't really have anything else to say other than that but the message that I want to give you guys is basically 'never give up hope' because I never thought I would even get 10 followers so 100 is just... I can't even put it into words! It's kind of like having cake with the cherry and icing on top- just amazing....
 
So if any of you guys have achieved something amazing recently that your really proud of then leave it in the comments below, let's all share our achievements!
 
I want to finish this post today with just a big, heart felt thank you.... it means so much!
As long as you guys keep following then I will keep blogging.
 
If you have anything in particular that you would like me to blog about then I'd love to hear your ideas. I hoping to blog again on Sunday anyway... don't forget it's 'Mother's Day'!
 
Talk soon friends!
X
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.