Top 5 Current January Beauty Favourites!

08:39
Hello everyone,
 
Hope your all having a great Sunday or whatever day it is when you are reading this (if anyone is actually reading this). Today I going to do something slightly different to what I have been doing though if you guys like it then I'm hoping to make it a monthly feature on my blog.
 
This blog post is going to be about my 'Top 5 Current January Beauty Favourites!', I know it's only the middle of January but that why it's called 'Current'- if I get good comments on this blog then I might do one at the end of January too. I don't know whether you guys do this too but I'm always changing what I'm loving make-up wise as is it just me or does your makeup  sometimes look great one day and then the next it looks awful so I tend to try lots of different products. 
 
So enough rambling from me and on with this post... (any images featured below are my own unless stated otherwise)
 
First off.... Perfume:
 
This perfume featured is called 'Wonderstruck' by Taylor Swift (great perfume), I brought this from Boots for £19.50 which is a really good price as I wanted a perfume that I could wear day to day that wasn't too expensive. As I don't know whether you guys find this but I always think that the more you pay for a perfume the better the scent. This is definitely not the case with this, I absolutely love it and I think it's my go to perfume. It has a blackcurrant kind of scent to it that I think smells gorgeous plus it lasts all day too. They also have another 'Wonderstruck' perfume that's in a red bottle that has more of a strawberry scent but I love them both in different ways and I would highly recommend that you guys try them both out.
 
Secondly, is Lipstick:

This isn't really a lipstick but I do love it instead of a lipstick as I always find that a lipstick can be really drying on my lips. This product is called 'Revlon Colorstay moisture Stain' and it's just great, like I generally don't know what I used for a lipstick before this. It moistures your lips, it doesn't have a horrible smell or taste and the colour looks great on- I have the 'Parisian Passion' one which is a great plum colour for Autumn/ Winter. But if this isn't the kind of colour that you would go for then there is lots of other colours to choose from- I will definitely be buying another colour for Spring. The only downside that I would say there is, is that I find the colour doesn't last all ay so you have to keep reapplying.
 
Thirdly, is Moisturiser:
I got this product free in a goody bag when I went to the 'Clothes Show Live 2014' but I have used other 'Freederm' products before as I find that they really help with my spots. One of my friends has used this and she said that she didn't like it so when I used it for the first time I was a bit hesitant however I have fallen in love with it! I used this everyday in the morning as a base before I put any of my other makeup on and I just find that it keeps my skin feeling and looking fresh all day. I generally do not have a bad word to say about this product at all! Available from Boots for £7.30 but it's worth the price!
 
Fourth, is a Lip Moisturiser:
I use this product literally everyday, morning and night without fail. It is just so good. Before I used this product I'd heard that 'Carmex' was a good brand however I just hadn't really used it before. But OMG this is amazing! It definitely soothes, relieves and moisturises- I got it in the cherry flavour as I preferred the scent of this to the plain. This is a bit pricey as it's £2.69 from Boots and it's quite a small pot but believe me the pot last for SO long, so I literally went out and stocked up on this as you can tell from the picture above.
 
Finally, is Nail Polish:
Anyone who knows me, knows that I love painting my nails and doing designs on them however sometimes I just can't be bothered to spend a long time doing a pretty design on my nails to then to go out the next day and get them chipped. So sometimes it's nice just to put on just one nail colour on. 'Models Own' do amazing nail polishes and this is probably one of my favourite at the minute- it's a sparkly, dark plum colour in the shade 'Sardonyx' (I don't even know what that word means). But it looks great on (plus it looks like you've made loads of effort with your nails when you actually haven't).
 
 
So that's my 'Top 5 Current January Beauty Favourites' sorry if you felt I went on a bit, I just love these products so I thought I'd share them with you guys so you guys can go and try them out. If you do try any of the products I've talked about then I'd love to hear what you thought of them in the comments below.
 
Talk soon
x
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.