First Post....

09:07

Hello Everyone J

Now I’m going to be a bit cliché now (so don’t say I didn’t warn you J) but I’ve been thinking of starting a blog for a while but I’ve never really had the courage to do so till now…

Why? You may ask

To be honest I don’t really know what’s changed – I guess nothing really (the story of my life) so I guess that I just finally thought “why not?” and realised that there is nothing holding me back apart from myself. You see I’m a shy and usually invisible girl in the “real” world so I guess that I just hoping that this blog will give me a voice and somewhere where I can talk about typical topics of interest to me (and I’m sure others out there) like fashion, beauty and just general girl problems (not being stereotypical or anything but teenage girls have a lot of stresses likewise boys do too but their problems are different).

Yet I don’t want this blog to be just all about me as I want you guys to be a part of it too so feel free to comment your opinions as everyone’s is different. Good job too as we wouldn’t want to be all the same as individuality is important and never forget that!

So let’s begin…

P.S. Before I go I just want to say that this blog will be anonymous so if I refer to any of my friends I will use code names but I tell you when I mention them (but obviously not telling you their real names otherwise it wouldn’t be anonymous J)

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.